Today, one of the hottest trends with tattoos is tattoo quotes. It is where a tattoo is made up of letters or words instead of traditional pictures. It is sometimes combined with a picture too. Tattoo sayings, words, quotes seem to be what is appealing for everyone.
What to consider before getting a tattoo quote
Tattoos with words accurately express the message of what a person wants to convey. This is the reason why tattoos with words are remarkably common today. Anyone who wants to get a tattoo with words must consider some extremely valuable things.
One must keep in mind that as a person gets older, the body and skill will also age causing it so sag, wrinkle and stretch. A tattoo in those areas of the body gets affected when the skin ages. It will seriously affect the way the tattoo looks.
It is essential to plan ahead before getting tattoo quotes. Unlike picture or image tattoo, the tattoo words might no longer be readable when the skin ages if not done properly. If the letters printed is too close together or small, and it may no longer be readable in later years.
Tattoos with letters are best placed in areas of the body that will least change as the person gets older. Examples of these areas are ankles and wrists.
Most importantly, one must keep in mind in considering a tattoo with words is to have an expert do the work. Not all tattoo artist can do tattoo lettering. Tattoo lettering is different from doing design projects. It is highly recommended looking for someone who is highly experienced in tattoo lettering.
Proper care of a new tattoo
Tattoo will stay with the person forever, and the owner certainly wants to keep it look lasts for years. Therefore, after getting a tattoo quote of choice, it is necessary to take proper care of the tattoo especially when in the first few weeks or months.
1) A new tattoo can not be submerged in the water. The person can take a shower, but the tattoo can only be washed gently with water and a little soap. It should immediately be pat dry.
2) A thin coat of moisturizer needs to be applied to the tattoo after washing. The moisturizer to use is the one recommended by the tattoo artist.
3) For the first week, always keep the tattoo moist with an approved lubricant only.
4) Minimize exposure to the sun for the first month. A sun block should be put on the tattoo once healed to maintain the appearance of the tattoo.
5) Do not pick the scab during the healing process. Just let the scab fall off naturally.
6) Resist itching or scratching the scab and the tattoo.